Did you know that collagen contains 19 out of 20 essential amino acids the body needs?
Collagen, defined at its simplest form, is a type of protein — the type that makes up over 75% of our skin, hair, nails, bones, and muscles.
All collagen contains 19 different amino acids, but why collagen stands out compared to other protein powders is because it contains hydroxyproline. This amino acid isn't found in other protein powders, and it's what is most integral in maintaining youthful skin (it increases skin thickness and vitality!)
- Arginine: helps to restore visible skin damage.
- Histidine: soothes the skin and has antioxidant properties.
- Methionine: protects the skin from harmful substances.
- Lysine: strengthens the skin's surface.
- Proline, leucine and glycine: make fine lines and wrinkles less deep.
All of our products utilize marine collagen, the most pure and environmentally sustainable, effective, anti-aging ingredient on the market today.