The first recipe of our Coffee Tubbie!
- Coffee Tubbie
- 1 c. whole-wheat flour
- ¾ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ c. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 ½ tbsp instant coffee or finely ground coffee
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ripe banana, peeled, microwaved 30 seconds, then mashed
- ½ c. nonfat or low-fat plain greek yogurt
- ½ c. honey
- 1 tbsp grapeseed or canola oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ c. blueberries
- ½ to ¾ cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 2 large baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Coffee Tubbie, flours, cocoa, coffee, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, banana, yogurt, honey, oil, and vanilla until well combined (small lumps of bananas are ok).
- Stir egg mixture into flour mixture, gently stirring until just incorporated. Fold in blueberries and chocolate chips (if desired, reserve some chips to sprinkle on top before baking). Do not overmix.
- Scoop balls of dough, about 1 ½ tbsp each, onto prepared sheets, about 2 in. apart. Flatten cookies slightly by pressing lightly with fingers or back of fork. (batter will be sticky; mist scoop, fingers and/or fork with nonstick spray as necessary.) If desired, top each cookie with reserved chocolate before baking.
- Bake until firm around the edges, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool completely on sheet on wire rack.
ZvTYhHjzwrS August 24, 2020
lzqCfdoeQjEBcW August 24, 2020
jaemRvOdVwShkgB August 17, 2020
VScfDQzEdNAlYFh August 17, 2020