Today, I want to share Creamy Orange Smoothie with all my Crush Babies.
Oranges are often recommended to be consumed with collagen as they contain vitamin C, which our body relies on to produce collagen. And the fun fact about this is collagen and the extracellular matrix of the skin cannot be synthesized unless vitamin C is found in the body in adequate amounts!
- 1 Original Crush
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 to 3 drops pure vanilla extract
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of your favorite milk
- 1 to 2 cups ice
- 1 peeled orange or ½ cup fresh juice
- Stir the collagen into 1 tablespoon of the water. Stir well and then transfer the mixture to a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
And then enjoy!