No time for breakfast? No problem!
Here’s our breakfast recipe, and it only takes 12 mins to make!
- 1 Original Crush
- 1 cup walnuts, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup pecans, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp dark chocolate shavings
- Remove the walnuts and pecans from soaking water. Discard water. In a food processor, pulse the walnuts, pecans, and shredded coconut until crumbly, about 20 to 30 seconds.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the nut mixture, coconut milk, half of the blueberries, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and stir in our Original Crush until well combined.
- Divide the porridge between two bowls. Top with the shaved dark chocolate and remaining blueberries.
By Danielle Moore at https://blog.paleohacks.com/