Ginger is known to alleviate nausea and improve digestion, and to fight inflammation. As for the string around my thumb—I’m still not sure if that actually helped—but my grandmother swears by it. And of course, to soften the ginger taste, I recommend adding honey or your favorite sweetener to balance out the tangy taste of this magical root.
- 10 grams (about 1 tablespoon or scoop) Original Crush
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh organic ginger
- 1 ½ to 2 cups water
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 to 2 tablespoons yuzu honey, or your favorite sweetener
- Peel and slice the ginger.
- Boil the ginger in the water for at least 10 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice. Remove from the heat and add the yuzu honey to taste.
Hope you enjoy it!
XOXO my crush babies