This smoothie bowl will pleasantly surprise you, not only is it minty fresh, but the kick of matcha adds a boost of energy (and the beautiful, all-natural shade of green). Personally, I prefer having this bowl more as a dessert to substitute for mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- 1 Matcha Crush
- 2 teaspoons lucuma powder
- 2 teaspoons of spirulina
- 1 tbsp of Lily's stevia sweetened no sugar chocolate chips
- 6 to 8 fresh mint leaves, or 2 drops peppermint oil
- ½ cup ice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons stevia chocolate chips
- Optional: toasted oats, chia seeds, and flaked coconut, for garnish.
- Place all the ingredients, except the chips, in a blender and blend, adding the almond milk as you go reach your desired consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Miz in the chocolate chips for additional crunch, and also use as a garnish on top, along with toasted oats, chia seeds, and flaked coconut, if using.
Source: The Collagen Glow By Sally Olivia Kim