People are adding collagen to their recipes in hopes that they will have smooth glowing skin, Rapunzel-esque hair and their metabolism from high school. Athletes, or people who seriously workout, are also taking collagen to help with joint health and recovery.
- 1 Original Crush
- 2 cups of old fashioned oats
- 2 1/4 cups of almond milk
- 2 tsp of chia seeds
- 2 tsp of pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- cinnamon to taste
- Add all ingredients to a dish and combine.
- Set in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruit or nuts if desired.
By Alyssa and Maria Tosoni at https://www.spinach4breakfast.com/