Our bovine collagen is out for those of us who can't consume marine collagen. It is sourced from grass fed and pasture-raised cattle in Brazil.
300g of bovine collagen
Scooper not included.
We highly recommend marine collagen over bovine collagen; it tastes better, is more bioavailable (smaller in molecular size, therefore better absorption rate, and better effects!). However, we have been requested so often by those allergic to fish for bovine options, so we have done a lot of research to find the one that passed our vetting process!
Research on our bovine collagen:
- It is easily digested, quickly absorbed and distributed to the human body due to its low molecular weight.
- Produced by obtaining type I collagen via total hydrolysis. This Type I collagen, is the same type found naturally in human bones and skin.
- Contains a combination of 18 major amino acids, with the highest concentration of glycine, proline and hydroxyproline.
- Does not contain preservatives, additives, fats, or carboyhydrates
- Kosher certified
- Recognized as Safe Food by the World Health Organization (WHO) and European Commission for Health and Consumer Protection. The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) classifies collagen peptides as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe).
- Produced in compliance with the BRC food safety standard